Select for details
Become a Dealer
Criteria and Requirements
Dealer Criteria and Requirements
For those seeking to build a new dealership or become a dealer for the first time, please contact us directly for information on special programs.
- A desirable location with sufficient space to market DiMora Custom Bikes full line of products and services inclusive of motorcycles, parts, accessories, promotional items and apparel.
- The ability and market to support the required amount of annual sales of motorcycles and supporting products in the designated dealer territory.
- A strong financial business and sufficient liquidity to support the dealership.
- A good business reputation in the local area.
- A minimum available credit to floor plan DiMora Custom Bikes motorcycles.
- Employment of a full-time certified American V-Twin technicians with S&S, DiMora engine, and high performance engine experience.
- Adhere to logo and branding guidelines
- Sell only from facility and location listed in Dealer Agreement.
- Have and maintain equipment necessary to communicate with factory and service motorcycles.
- Attend required Dealer Meetings and undergo required technical training.
- Maintain sufficient parts for warranty and customer service.
- Provide monthly sales and inventory reports.
- Comply with all local, state and federal laws.